Box Office Hours
Box Office hours are Wednesday through Friday from 2pm to 6pm and 2 hours prior to all events for in-person and phone sales. You can reach the Box Office at 212-854-7799.
Administrative Office Hours
Miller Theatre's Administrative Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm. You can reach the office at 212-854-1633.
Preparing for your Concert Experience at Miller Theatre
Wheelchair and companion seats may be purchased through the Box Office online or by phone at 212-854-7799. If you would like more information or to arrange other accommodations, please visit our Accessibility page for more details.
There is no dress code at Miller Theatre. We understand that audience members are coming to Miller from work, class, or other activities. Some audience members come in more formal attire and others come in jeans and sneakers, and all are welcome.
Miller Theatre does not have a bar or snack stand. Food and drinks are not permitted inside the theater. There are many bars and restaurants in the neighboring blocks.
Miller Theatre commissions essays about our concerts from talented writers to help audiences gain deeper insights into the music on our stage. Program notes are available on our website in advance of the concert, as well as in the printed concert program.
If you left something at the Theatre, call the Box Office at 212-854-7799; a staff member will be happy to check if your lost item was found by one of our staff members, or turned in by a fellow patron.
We ask that you silence your phones and refrain from using them during performances. Photography and recording are not permitted.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Programs and artists are subject to change.
- Discounted single tickets are limited to two tickets per valid ID. Patrons who exceed posted ticket limits or do not present valid ID upon request may have their ticket orders canceled without notice at Miller Theatre's discretion.
- Latecomers will not be seated until an appropriate interval.
- Reserved seats are not guaranteed after the event's start time.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, we gratefully accept the value of your tickets as a tax-deductible donation. Please contact us at least 2 hours before the start of the performance.