The safety of our audiences, staff, and musicians is important to us and to Columbia University.
Miller Theatre will act to protect the health and safety of all personnel by following Columbia University, New York State, and New York City guidance and policies. All Miller Theatre events this season will be 75 minutes or less with no intermission to reduce congestion in lobby areas. We have added a mobile ticketing option to provide a seamless, contact-free entry.
In order to return to Miller Theatre, audiences must:
• Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination along with an accompanying ID
• Wear a mask at all times upon entering the doors of Miller Theatre
• Stay home if you don't feel well
Read the complete details of our COVID-19 policies below. All ticket buyers must agree to adhere to these policies during the ticket-buying process. Thank you for helping us create a safe concert-going experience for all.
• Miller Theatre will act to protect the health and safety of all personnel by following Columbia University, New York State, and New York City guidance and policies
• We have developed and keep a written record describing the protocol for implementing and enforcing the requirements of the Emergency Executive Order (Key to NYC)
• Everyone entering Miller Theatre for concerts must provide proof of full vaccination and identification matching the proof of vaccination. This requirement applies to performing musicians and ensembles as well as to audience members. Miller Theatre is unable to make exceptions for those who are unvaccinated, regardless of the reason. This includes attendees under the age of 12 who are not fully vaccinated.
• Miller Theatre will adhere to Columbia University requirements for indoor masking for all attendees at concerts. This includes lobbies and restrooms. Bandanas, gaiters, or masks with vents/valves are not approved masks. Miller Theatre is unable to make exceptions for those who refuse to wear a mask. Attendees who are unable or unwilling to comply with the campus mask mandate will be denied entry or asked to leave and will not be entitled to a refund.
• Columbia University has currently approved Miller Theatre for a venue capacity of 70% with no seating permitted in the first row.
• The season's concerts will be 75 minutes, with no intermission, to reduce crowding in the theater’s lobbies.
• Visible signage is posted on the building's exterior and interior to remind staff and audience members of COVID-19 Policies
• Columbia University Facilities and Operations has insured that ventilation systems are operating properly and all air filters are at or above recommended levels
• Columbia University Facilities and Operations has upgraded Miller Theatre’s restrooms with touchless features and the water fountains with bottle-filling stations
• Miller Theatre has added a mobile ticketing option to provide a seamless, contact-free entry
• A convenient hand sanitizer station is located in the box office lobby
• We recognize that there are unexpected changes for our audiences in our current world, so we are adjusting our ticket refund policies to accommodate. If you are unable to attend an event, or if you or someone in your party is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive within the past 14 days, ticket buyers can request an exchange or full refund prior to the concert.
Updated Box Office Hours
• Tickets are available anytime online at millertheatre.com
• Beginning on Wednesday, January 19, Miller Theatre’s Box Office will be available for phone sales Wednesday to Friday from 2 to 6pm
• Miller Theatre’s Box Office will open for in-person sales and will-call ticket pickup two hours prior to all performances
• Miller Theatre will not be open to the public outside of performances
• To help ease crowds in our lobby, we encourage audience members to purchase tickets in advance online or by phone
• We have also added a mobile ticketing option to provide a seamless, contact-free entry
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 212-854-7799. We will get back to you within 1 business day.