The annual #StartupColumbia Festival is the University's two-day event that brings together our Global Startup Community in celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship. Signup Today!
April 29th is Day Two when the festivities move to Columbia's Miller Theater at 2960 Broadway at 116th St. from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm for the Festival conference. This year’s speakers include:
· Snapchat founder, Evan Spiegel
· Venmo founder, Iqram Magdon-Ismail
· PBS Frontline executive editor, Raney Aronson-Rath ‘95JRN
· MIT Media Lab’s Personal Robots Group founder, Dr. Cynthia Breazeal
· Catering at the Food Pavilion featuring all Columbia Food Founders
The awarding of $250,000 in grant funding to the winners of the Columbia Venture Competition.
For more information, please visit www.startupcolumbia.org.